Enrollment at PACLC
We’ve chosen The Creative Curriculum as the cornerstone of our educational approach because it perfectly aligns with both our play-based philosophy and the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards. Our curriculum is designed to cater to the changing needs of children from infancy through school age, offering intentional teaching experiences and ongoing assessments to track each child’s development.
Our center directors and teachers undergo comprehensive training to ensure they are well-versed in our curriculum and assessment approach. We are committed to implementing The Creative Curriculum®, while weaving in the unique interests and backgrounds of your children into our lesson planning.
While our daily schedule is thoughtfully planned, it is also highly responsive to the individual needs and interests of your children. We keep you, the family, closely involved in your child’s learning journey by sharing daily reports through Brightwheel. This app is our main communication tool providing you with valuable insights into your child’s growth and the exciting lessons they engage in each day.
Nutrition and Allergies
At Phoenixville Area Children’s Learning Centers, we are dedicated to nourishing your child’s growth and well-being. We provide a daily menu that includes breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack for all children, excluding infants who have not yet transitioned to solid foods.
Rest assured, our team is well-versed and experienced in handling food allergies. Your child’s safety and health are of paramount importance to us, and we take every precaution necessary to accommodate specific dietary needs and ensure a safe dining experience for all.
You won’t have to wonder about your child’s day or search for updates; we leverage cutting-edge technology to keep families closely connected. Through our efficient communication systems, you’ll receive real-time updates and stay informed about your child’s activities and progress effortlessly.
PACLC proudly holds a 501c(3) nonprofit status, which enables us to actively seek grants and secure additional funding. This, in turn, allows us to keep out-of-pocket costs for parents at an affordable level. Our overarching mission is to be an environment where love and learning come together.
Child Care Works Subsidized Child Care Program
The Child Care Works Subsidized Child Care Program offers assistance in covering child care fees to those that qualify. This program is funded by both state and federal governments and is administered by your county’s Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). If you meet the program’s guidelines:
- The ELRC will provide a subsidy payment, covering a portion of your child care costs.
- You will be responsible for a portion of the cost, known as the family co-pay.
- Both the subsidy payment and the family co-pay are directed to the child care program. For more details, visit Child Care Works Program.
Sliding Scale Tuition Assistance
Our sliding scale tuition assistance program is designed to accommodate families with diverse income levels, ensuring equitable and manageable childcare and education costs. Here’s how it benefits you:
- Tailored to Your Needs: The sliding scale considers your family’s income and financial situation, ensuring that your tuition aligns with your ability to pay. This way, no family is excluded from quality childcare and education.
- Accessible Quality Education: Sliding scale tuition assistance allows families from various economic backgrounds to access our high-quality educational programs and nurturing environments. We are committed to promoting educational equity and providing equal opportunities for all children to thrive. We are dedicated to making early education accessible and affordable for all children, regardless of their financial circumstances. Our sliding scale tuition assistance program is a testament to this commitment. It underscores our mission to provide opportunities for every child to learn and grow. To learn more about these financial assistance options and our programs, please contact our admissions team.